Mamre Allied Health service is able to assist you and your family to:
- Strengthen relationships with others
- Increase your communication success with a range of people
- Make transitions between places, and important phases of your life
- Participate fully and enjoy your leisure, work, education and ongoing learning
- The goals we support people with are as diverse as you. In our approach, your family goals are primary, then the therapists will suggest ideas based on their knowledge and experience and collaboratively we create shared goals so everyone is working together for the same outcome.
- For example:
- Be an active participant in your family
- Travel overseas
- Gain and sustain a job or build your business
- Strengthen the ways you communicate with others
- Become more prepared and relaxed in new places and when moving between places
- Understand and regulate your body in response to difference sensory information and in a range of spaces
Contact us today to discuss your therapy – click here.