The Mamre community events are designed to support families, long term. With nearly 40 years’ experience, Mamre knows that all people in caring roles, including Mums, Dads and siblings need support.
Community events are designed to:
- Create friendships and likeminded support networks
- Educate and inform through shared experiences
- Help build emotional resilience
- Provide a break from the day to day caring role
- Offer time to rest, relax and recuperate
All community events will be listed here as they’re scheduled.