Are you a family member looking to support your loved one in a positive and nurturing environment?
Conflict management takes a positive approach, looking at how we can adjust ourselves and our surroundings to make a happier and stable environment for everyone. It offers strategies to train and communicate with the supports around your family, even when life seems overwhelming.
This training helps you to:
• Build team cohesion and performance
• Reduce and remove the need for restrictive practices
• Improve team commitment to Positive Behaviour Support Plans
• Promote the need for positivity and understanding
• Nurture and develop resilience amongst yourself and the people that support you and your family
To secure your place, click here.