Feedback and Complaints
At Mamre, we appreciate all feedback. We are deeply committed to being transparent and accountable, in all we do. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, and your feedback helps us do this. We take all feedback seriously and will act quickly and appropriately to respond to your comments, complaints, and compliments.
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your feedback. Alternatively, you are welcome to phone and speak to our Quality and Compliance Team via our office number, to provide your feedback. You can call us on (07) 3622 1222. Or click here to see all the different ways you can provide feedback to Mamre.
If you're looking for the general contact us page, please click the button below.
If you feel uncomfortable about providing feedback on your own, Mamre encourages you to use an advocate. Further information on advocacy services can be obtained from:
- Queensland Advocacy Incorporated Ph: (07) 3844 4200.
- Speaking Up For You (SUFY) Ph: (07) 3255 1244.
- AMPARO (for people from a non-English speaking background who have a disability) Ph: (07) 3354 4900.
- Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy Ph: 1800 818 338.
- Complaints or issues can also be raised with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by calling 1800 035 544 or visiting their website https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/.
Please use the form below to submit your compliment or complaint and we will be in touch with you shortly.