Inspirit is a series of initiatives which encourage, embolden and inspire families, services and the broader community to work towards a rich, meaningful and inclusive life for people with a disability in the community of their choice.
Mamre believes its experience and understanding of what is possible for people with a disability and their families can build the capacity of families, services and the broader community who are working for positive change.
- Provide opportunities for families to develop networks of support around themselves;
- Provide education and information to assist families to imagine a better life for their family member; and
- Identify and develop family leaders.
Inspirit provides families and staff members opportunities for:
- Active engagement within the sector to stimulate and contribute to debates important to people with a disability and families.
- Education and information to develop the capacities of families, staff members and the broader community.
- New ideas and service types on a hosted or auspiced basis.
Inspirit is funded by Mamre and HACC.
For upcoming Inspirit events, see below or for further information please contact us.