Inspirit events at Mamre
Inspirit is a series of events designed to support families, long term. With nearly 40 years’ experience, Mamre knows that all people in caring roles, including Mums, Dads and siblings need much more support.
Inspirit events are designed to:
- Create friendships and likeminded support networks
- Educate and inform through shared experiences
- Help build emotional resilience
- Provide a break from the day to day caring role
- Offer time to rest, relax and recuperate
Sadly, our community programs have slowed in frequency but we are determined to bring back our community events and programs. We’re busy applying for grant funding and fundraising to reinstate more events. All inspirit events will be listed here as they’re scheduled.
Stradbroke Island Dad’s Weekend
Date: 21-23 February 2020