September 14, 2020
With restrictions easing, Lydia’s has taken some time to head off on a lovely local holiday during COVID-19 to visit Cairns. If you’ve followed our community stories for a while, you probably already know Lydia and have seen some of her past adventures. Lydia’s love of travelling has been growing and we’re excited to share with you the most recent photos she has sent us from her latest jet-setting adventure. It looks like a great getaway!
1. Onboard the Virgin flight and the first plane to use the new runway in Brisbane
2. Hanging out at the Cairns waterfront
3. Visiting the beautiful Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
4. Riding horseback at Cape Tribulation
5. Snapping a selfie at the breathtaking Cape Tribulation lookout. What a view!
What a great holiday! We love seeing your photos! Who wouldn’t love to head on a local holiday during COVID-19 like Lydia?
We know that 2020 has been a challenging year for many members of our community. Please remember that we are always here to help and assist in any way we can.