NDIS plans can be confusing. Mamre Support Coordinators will help you navigate through the NDIS experience. We provide an individualised, tailored approach to support you and set your plan into action. We think outside of the box to develop a budget that lasts for the life of the plan. At Mamre, we put you at the centre of the planning process and we are committed to being there for you through your NDIS journey.
How does Support Coordination work?
During the initial phase we:
- meet and create an individual approach to your plan
- help you envision and plan your goals
- create a plan for the life you want
- link you to the services and supports you choose
Once your plan and services are running smoothly, we:
- check in with you and listen to your feedback
- evaluate and make changes if needed
Eventually, your plan will be up for review. During this time we:
- assist in reviewing your future goals
- support with new NDIS processes and changes
- gather and collate the appropriate documentation for your NDIS review
- attend the NDIS review meeting with you
At Mamre, we are passionate about working together with people and families. We believe everyone has the right to a good life. Mamre is a not-for-profit values-based organisation, so integrity and equality shine through all we do.
Our expert support coordination team often use individualised visioning activities. Visioning helps empower people to choose their goals and make important decisions. Our support coordinators will listen and walk alongside you in your NDIS journey. They are passionate about explaining the NDIS clearly, building capacity and maintaining contact with you.
Our aim is to create good lives, together.