Mamre Association Inc. is a registered provider of Support Coordination services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
From Mamre’s extensive experience in assisting people with disability and complex needs, we have tailored our Support Coordination service to empower people to exercise choice and control when identifying and purchasing the supports and services required to achieve their goals.
A Support Coordinator will help you put your NDIS plan into action. The Support Coordinator will help you understand what you need to implement your plan and monitor supports. Our Supports Coordinator will then manage the services as you need them.
We will support you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan and goals
- Understand what supports and services are funded by the NDIS
- Provide you with information about what supports and services are available
- Facilitate inforamtion sharing between providers
- Negotiate services and pricing to develop your budget that lasts for the life of the plan
- Empower you to access and coordinate supports identified in your plan
- Link you in with your local community
What you can expect from Mamre:
- A commitment to listening to what you want and need
- A quality person-centred approach
- Communication that is honest, open and reliable
- An understanding of how the NDIS works
- A commitment to helping make your plan work
- Promoting social justice and the active inclusion of people with disability
For more information on Mamre’s support coordination services contact us.
Support Coordination Flyer